CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

news!


okay, i have THE most exciting news to share! it's soooo exciting, it makes my heart flitter & those stomach butterflies start their fluttering dance!

okay, breathe in & breathe out...


i'm having a TRUNK SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


yes!!! i'm so thrilled to tell you! it's going to be @ Snug as a Bug in Tyler the first week of december. oh my gosh! can you believe it??!


my mind is TOTALLY racing a million miles an hour with so many thoughts & ideas - aaahhhhhhh! last night i had a hard time sleeping because i was just thinking of all of the possiblities!


oh my, oh my, oh my! i'm so excited i can hardly stand it! i'll keep you filled in on all of the details & please DO plan to come if you can at all swing it :)


i'm off to dream...!!!
(*picture courtesy of www.snugasabugtyler.com)

0 comments: